MEET OUR TEAM
We're here to help get you and the community more involved with DSACC!
Jennifer Whiting EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Stephen Zimmerman OFFICE ASSISTANT
DSACC IS HIRING! Program & Outreach Coordinator
Down Syndrome Association of Central California is looking for a Program & Outreach Coordinator. This role will help plan, organize, and implement programs for Parent Support, Activities for all age groups, Education, Outreach, Socials, & Fundraising Events.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- General office administration (data entry, filing, answering calls, etc)
- Planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Support growth and program development
- Must have a valid license and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- 2 years of work experience in a Program Coordinator position for another employer/organization or a few years of experience in a closely related administrative/managerial/supervisory role.
- Bilingual (not required)
Position is hourly Monday- Friday with occasional weekend and evening hours. Approx. 20-30 hrs per week. $20-30 per hour depending on qualifications.
Email resumes to email@example.com