While we may not be hosting our 5K, California Classic is hosting their annual Pumpkin Run on Saturday, October 16th, start time 8:00am and they have selected Down Syndrome Association of Central CA as a beneficiary!
BEEP BEEP! We’re hitting the road as we journey towards this year’s Step Up & Drive for Down Syndrome! Step Up is our annual family-friendly celebration open to all children and adults with Down syndrome, their families, friends, and hundreds of local supporters.
With Covid still being a major concern for our most fragile members, we are taking Step Up to the streets with a new drive-thru format! For anyone not comfortable driving through Step Up, we are also offering a live stream option. Drivers will cruise along the yellow brick road (aka the Clovis Rodeo Grounds parking lot) taking in the sites…
- Vendors Row- meet & greet local businesses that offer services and programs that support our loved ones
- Candyland Lane- take a quick cruise thru Candyland collecting treats and sweets to enjoy now or later
- Hollywood Boulevard- put your shades on, this is where you will be dazzled by all the stars hanging out at the DSACC Walk of Fame
- Rodeo Drive- when you reach Rodeo Drive, cars can pull over to do some shopping for any and all DSACC merchandise you might be needing!
In addition to being the Central California's largest (and most fun) Down syndrome awareness event of the year, Step Up is also DSACC's largest fundraiser and supports 35% of our annual budget. As a direct result of event sponsorships, team fundraising, and generous donations, DSACC is able to continue providing free or low-cost programming, educational resources, social gatherings, parent & sibling support, and connections for individuals with Down syndrome and their families across the Central Valley.
So don’t pump the brakes, put the pedal to the metal and start making a difference today!
- Start a team and fundraise
- Make a donation
- Become an exhibitor in Vendor Row
- Become an event sponsor
- Like, Follow & Share us on social media with hashtags #dsaccstepup2021 #dsacentralca #dsacc